Okay, so this bug has taken over me as well… and anyway, this seems to be the perfect way to kill time and keep the blog updated… I wonder why it’s 25? I mean, it could be 40,50, how much ever I wanna write… Whatever, let’s do it…
1. I’m a complete womaniser. If I choose to, I can be a big FLIRT. But I’m not one. I respect women and keep myself away from cheap flirting. By this I don’t mean to say that flirting is always cheap. It’s not just my cup-of-tea.
2. I absolutely love my Mom. She means the world to me. Just her lap to sleep in and end-of-all-the-problems to me. I’m a typical Mama’s boy.
3. People call me boy-next-door. And I like to be one. Wait, before you get me wrong, neither am I inspired from the movie, Girl-next-door, nor am I a Gigolo!
4. I take life as it comes to me. Up-spirited and ever smiling, that’s me.
5. I love to cook. Though I don’t know much in cooking and I don’t cook very often, I would really love to learn cooking. and the plan surely is on cards.
6. I’m in absolute awe of Gulzaar-saab. The way he pens down the most complex thoughts in the simplest of words, hats off to that. Well, Clothes off.
7. I’m MAD after Madhuri Dixit. Totally Fida. I aspire to fill my whole bedroom(when I get one of my own) with her photographs.
8. I am a voracious reader. I can read any random interesting thing.
9. I hardly get angry. and if at all, I get angry, I can not really vent out my anger on anyone. Kids laugh at me when I try n do that.
10. I’m a complete foodie, strictly vegetarian though. I’ve got a sweet tooth.
11. I’m completely against non-vegetarianism and alcoholism.
12. I don’t really have big aspirations set out for myself. I wanna live a simple life, filled with love n care. That’s it.
13. I love old-hindi music. Prefer semi-classical, soft and subtle music, with real good lyrics.
14. I prefer n try to speak correct English. And it irritates me when someone goes grammatically incorrect.
15. I hate it when people abbrevate every single word while writing. I mean, “h r u” for “How are you” is still okay! But, what about something like this: “i knw mumbai wl rock…… realy srong team…… mumbai definatly wil rck”. Jesus, save me from the horror!
16. I’m quite photogenic. Though, while clicking, I’ve to be very particular about my hair.
17. I love to sing. I can’t sing well though. Wish I could be a singer.
18. If I choose to, I can really argue well and bring people down to their knees. I just have to be in the mood to do that.
19. Of very few things that I’m proud about myself, the fact that I can speak/write good n correct English inspite of hailing from a Marathi-school set in a small town called Beed, gives me immense pride. I attribute this achievement of mine, to my class 10 English teacher and my daily dose of newsapers. I’ve a long way to go though!
20. “I know”, “hey”, “as in”, “well”, “actually”, “…right?” are few of my patent words.
21. I avoid/hate long talks on phone. I can hardly speak to anyone on phone, more than 5 minutes. Ironically, I can sit and chat on gtalk for long long hours.
22. I believe in democracy, the freedom of speech. And I make it a point to raise my point against/make people raise their voice against anything going wrong.
23. I refrain myself from judging people.
24. I underestimate myself a lot.
25. At times, I can speak endlessly on any topic. Endlessly… because I tend to go recursive. You never know. I may stop now… But, I may come up with few more facts about myself, sometime later.
I wish, I could make it shorter. But hey, that’s ME!