update: Do I sound a little sad in this post? Naah… I’m actually enjoying every bit of my last winter PL… The post is only about dealing with a very cute non-existent pressure situation in PLs. I mean, why to get carried away by the tension? If I sit back n give a thought, All Izz Well, Mamu…!!!
Monthly Archives: November 2009
I Just read the news of the Swayamvar(to be launched on a TV channel soon) of Mr. Rahul Mahajan, son of late Mr. Pramod Mahajan. I somehow find the usage of term ‘Swayamvar’ very funny. As long as I know, the word Swayamvar, in mythology, means choosing your own ‘var'(husband). Got the point, eh!
The news also reads, the Swayamvar – Part 2, has got several thousands applications from girls all over India and abroad. Woooahhh!!! I pity those girls. The show ain’t for you girls…!!!
I wonder why ain’t there any application from a guy… The name ‘Swayamvar’ states it, guys…!!! Afterall, several applications from guys will only add some spicy controversy to the show and to the controversy king, Rahul Mahajan himself…!!! Rahul Mahajan, who’s already generated a lot of controversy in a ‘consumption of drugs’ case, his broken marriage, his participation and infamous exit from Big Boss-2, will have a lot to cheer about, with this one… if only he’s listening. TV channels, are you listening too??? TRPs, eh…!!!
Apparently, while the contract b/w the celeb couple is up for renewal, here are some demands made by Katie, for the same:
1. An extra $500,000 for supporting Scientology, the religion that Tom follows
2. An annual increase in her annual clothing allowance from $750,000 to 2 million dollars
3. Katie reportedly received a $3 million bonus from Tom when she gave birth to Suri. For more children, Tom has increased the additional offspring offer as an incentive for Katie to get pregnant again. He’s ready to pay upto $5.5 million for Katie, to get pregnant, with a 2 million dollar bonus if she conceives by 2011. Katie, however, seems to wants at least 11 million dollars if she gives birth and 5.5. million dollars if she ‘tries and fails’.
1. Women will start earning, sitting home. They can really be independent n self-sufficient.
2. There will be a lot of population control, if fathering/parenting a child comes at a cost.
3. There won’t be any case of unwanted pregnancy and of killing innocent infants further, because Pregnancy will be a “calculated and financed” effort 🙂
4. There won’t be any abandoning of girl child any further. Who would want to abandon a child worth Rs. thousands???
A: Mera janam 5000 Rs. mein hua hain.
B: Abe, teri kuchh bhi value nahi hain phir! Mera janam to 1 lakh mein hua hain.